Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stampin' Up! Haul

My daughter is selling Stampin' Up! and I think I got carried away with my ordering haha.  Here is what I ordered.

My first new favorite I ordered is the paper trimmer.  I used to have a fiskars one but it disappeared so I was stuck with my green cricut one.  I got to where I despised it.  It would tear my paper everytime whether it was a new blade or not. 

The new Stampin' Up! trimmer is AWESOME.  It has a 6" platform which will let you score or cut for cards without having to extend the arm.  The arm extends to 14" which is also extremely awesome.  One other thing to mention is that it has the scoring blade on the cutting arm thingy but the cutter is long enough to let you cut or score with the other blade on there.... can I say awesome! (one more thing is that when you use the scoring blade it doesn't cut through your paper like above mentioned other brand cutter did).


To purchase any item you see here, click here, then click products and shop now.  I will post item numbers for each product next to the name so that you can enter the number in the search feature.

Stampin' Trimmer (126889)



I also ordered some papers.  I love the thickness of their designer paper.  The first one I got was some card stock and some designer paper from their brights collection.



Designer Series - Brights Collection 12x12 (117155)



Smooth Card Stock - Brights Collection 
8-1/2x11 (119706)
12x12 (119710)




 I love the colors.  I ended up getting the collection of inks in the brights collection also. The stamp pads are awesome because they are the foam pad and not the felt.  They give awesome ink coverage and really good impressions.  You can also get the ink pads individually and not in the collection pack.  To purchase them individually, use the instructions above and either search for ink or along the left hand side click on ink then classic and it will come up with all the ink pads that are available.

Brights Classic Stampin' Pads (126987)

Next are the stamp sets.  I only got the clear mount because of restrictions on storage space.  I am posting the pictures a little large so that you can get a better picture of what is in each one. The wood mount stamps have the w and the clear mount are the c.   

Create a Cupcake (w- 121915 c- 121982)


Bug Me (w- c-)


Fabulous You (w- c- 126522)


Animal Talk (w- 126390 c- 126392)


Best of Everything (w- c- )


A Word for You (w- c- )


Spring Sampler (w- c-)


The next 4 stamp sets are from the Sale-A-Bration promotion that is going on from January 22 - March 22, 2012.  For every $50 you spend you get one item from the flyer for free.  Qualifying workshops will also earn the hostess free stuff.  We all love free stuff!  You can learn more about it here


 Bloomin Marvelous (w- 129651 c- 129654)


Pretty Petites (w- 129639 c-129642)


Madison Avenue (w- 129657 c- 129660)


Patterned Occasions (w- 129621 c- 129624)

This paper is also available in the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  Beautiful paper.  Check out the card that I made using this paper.  

Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540)

Front

Back


When you host a demonstration, workshop (in home or catalog), or just order $150, you will earn hostess dollars which can be spent on certain items at a reduced rate, this stamp set being one of them.  The amount you earn goes up as the party sales increase.

Happy You (Hostess Item w- 122800 c- 122802)


Last but not least there is the clearance rack.  This is the items that are being discontinued.  These items are at an awesome discount!  The clearance has new items added periodically and are only available while supplies last.


Funky Four (c-120438)


Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper (124339)

Front

Back


Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper (124339)

Front

Back


Keep checking in over the next few weeks as I make some cards with these supplies.

Thanks for checking things out.  If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you with an answer.





























No comments:

Post a Comment