Saturday, January 26, 2013

Anniversary Card

I made this anniversary card for my parents the other day.  Yay!  49 yrs.  I had a different card in mind but it didn't work out haha.  Scrapped that one and put together this one.  I like this one a lot.



I had this flower that I cut out using a sizzex die and really wanted to use it on a card.  I picked the paper and embellishments to go with the flower. 
The paper is from Stampin' Up! Designer pack that you get free when you make a $50 purchase.  
The paper with the large design I trimmed from a 12x12 piece and then attached using dimensionals.  The sentiment was inked with versamark then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  


Any questions feel free to ask. I will have links to supplies used below in the next day or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment