Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Little Prickly

I absolutely love these cacti stamps so I decided to use them for an anniversary card for my bff.

I used my Reeves colored pencils for coloring in the cactus.  I stamped with Versafine Oxyx black ink on Neenah Desert Storm card stock, then mounted on 110# Simon Says Stamp white card stock.  The congratulations sentiment on the front is from the Simon Says Stamp set called Congratulations.  I used my Shinhan TouchTwin brush marker WG5 to add a shadow around the sentiment.




For the inside I printed the sentiment.  I used Brusher font.  Love it! 



My friend told me her husband laughed at the sentiment.  He knows he is prickly ;)

Hope you enjoyed.  Now get busy crafting!




Links for products used.

I don't remember who my stamp set is from but My Favorite Things has a super cute cactus stamp set here.  You can also grab some of their cardstock here.

Other products used can be picked up at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment