Friday, April 27, 2018

Some past cards

I just wanted to share some past cards I have made.  I hadn't done a lot of crafting for quite a while and then decided to get things going again.  The pictures aren't great because I was just snapping photos just for me and not for a blog :)

Hope you enjoy.


This is a card I made for my brother-in-laws birthday.  I used distress inks for the background and Silhouette images for the other items.  I can't remember the stamp set used though.





This next one is a card I made for a baby shower.  I found the image on Pinterest.  I couldn't ever find who created it though.  If you know please comment below so I can give credit.  I used my Prima watercolors to paint the image.  Love how this one turned out.





This one is one I made for my son-in-law's birthday.  He likes dragons so I went with this image from How to Train Your Dragon.  Love that show.  I also found this one online and was not able to track down the artist.  Very good image.  I used my TouchNew alcohol markers to color it.  





This one is an anniversary gift for my son and daughter-in-law.  I used my Silhouette to trace the image and cut it out.  I think it is super cute.





This is just a little St. Patrick's Day decoration I made.  It is a Snap Dragon Snippets design I got from the Silhouette store.  Design id #75648






I made this shaker tag for my for my soon to be neice-in-law.  I made her a wreath with these flowers for her bridal shower gift and used some of the leftover flowers for the tag.  I think it is beautiful.
The tag was a basic on from Silhouette Design Store.  The flower is also from Silhouette Design Store.  Rolled Rosette Design ID #178393.  I will have a tutorial on the wreath in the next few days.





Last but not least are my Easter cards I made for my kids.  The stamp set is Ewe are Awesome from  Clearly Besotted.  I cut the words with my Silhouette.  That was not so much fun trying to cut such thin letters.  I wish I had a die for that haha.



I hope you enjoyed looking at my past creations and look forward to have you enjoy my future creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment