Sunday, March 17, 2013

You've Got Mail!

So I have been taking a class from Studio Calico called You've Got Mail with Lisa Spangler.  We are in the second week and it is so fun to come up with new cards.  Each week there is a challenge and new tips and tricks.  One of the tips this week is using mists so I have been playing with my Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists.  Love them!

I have just made little 3x3 cards but they are sooooo cute!
I used Studio Calico's Huey's Mask, Heidi Swapp color shine primrose and mustard on Stampin Up white card stock.  The stamp set is one of the little dollar ones from JoAnn's but I am not sure who made it because I don't have the packaging for it anymore.  I am sure it is about 5 yrs old haha. For the tree branch I used Nena craft card stock and stamped the woodgrain pattern with tea dye distress ink and then also used that color to add some darker color to it.  I then just cut it to look like a tree branch.  The twine is limeade Sew Easy fancy floss from We R Memory Keepers.  The card base is Stampin Up So Saffron.



My next card is also a 3x3.  The card base is whisper white card stock from Stampin Up.  I used my little bubble mask from Studio Calico and mustard Heidi Swapp Color Shine.  The washi tape is from Simon Says Stamp's March card kit and is from My Mind's Eye. Enamel dot is from the He said She said collection by Teresa Collins.  Banner is from the Itty Bitty Banners by Stampin Up.  The die is also the same collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment