Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Cupcake

I made this card for my brother in law.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't too girlie or too much little kid being he is in his 30's :)

I used Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio 2.  Right now it is free to try for 30 days so I figured I would download it and try it out.
I printed all of the patterned papers from what is available for you in the trial version.  I used my cupcake punch from Stampin' Up! for the cupcake.  The sentiment is also from the MDS2.  I printed it out and cut the banner, then inked the edges with SU pumpkin pie ink. The center was cut out and the frame was made using the small circle nestabilities dies.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. An adorable card, a great design and papers. Your image is fantastic and 'sweet' sentiment.

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Amber, so cute and a fabulous design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete