Saturday, February 23, 2013

Inky fingers

I have to say that I love Stampin' Up!s basic gray ink.  Love love love that color.  I also love distress inks.  I have never really used them much.  I have had the antique linen pad forever but didn't know the extent of what you could do with them.  I bought me a few more colors and have been playing around with them. 

I cut a bunch of tags with my Silhouette for making ink swatches with.  I definitely like being able to see all of the colors and how they look when stamped. 

I had a few extra tags and decided to play around with the distress inks.  I also finally got to playing with a stamp set that I have had for about 5 or 6 years and never used!  I don't have the packaging anymore but I believe they are inkadinkadoo.  Super cute dog stamps.  Don't have enough lighting to post pictures tonight of what I have been working on but will get some put up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment